1. Investigate the local consumer market conditions and development trends.
2. Ask the headquarters for relevant information, or contact the headquarters for cooperation by telephone, fax, or online message.
3. Go to the headquarters to conduct project inspections and conduct business exchanges with headquarters staff to determine the investment scale.
4. Both parties confirmed that the inspection results were not controversial, and officially signed an agency contract.
5. Carry out corresponding training (construction, store speaking, etc.).
6. Get the power of attorney, opening gifts, a full set of construction tools, logistics and distribution are complete, personnel are in place, ready to start business.